Are you aware medical OHSA inspectors have the authority to fine you up to $70,000 on the spot for non-compliance?
Do You Know:
- What you will do if an OSHA inspector visits your office unannounced?
- Your rights?
- The fundamentals of employee training?
- How to keep adequate and accurate records?
- Are you aware of exposure determinations?
OSHA Compliance Program
Everything a medical or dental practice needs for easy, stress-free OSHA compliance.See reverse for product details.
Online Training Courses
For OSHA Safety Administrators:
- Administering Your OSHA Program
- Evaluating and Selecting Safety Sharps
- Annual OSHA Retraining – Covers OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogens and Hazard Communications Standards, required for every healthcare employee
- Basic OSHA Training – For employees new to the healthcare industry
- New Employee OSHA Orientation – For those who have had previous OSHA training, but are new to the facility
- Preventing Workplace Violence in Ambulatory Medical and Dental Facilities – To help employees prevent violent behavior in others and to respond to violent situations
- Fire Safety – For annual employee training, covers fire extinguishing (A.R.A.C.E., P.A.S.S.) and building evacuation
- Ergonomics for Ambulatory Medical And Dental Facilities – Identifies the most common ergonomic stressors (i.e. back/neck; eye strain; Carpel Tunnel Syndrome; computer work stations; lifting/moving patients) and demonstrates techniques to avoid injury
- Respiratory Infection Control: Influenza and TB
Three cost effective turnkey programs to guarantee medical OSHA compliance for every medical and dental office.