Our MediSafe OSHA Compliance Program is designed specifically for the healthcare industry.
Are you aware medical OHSA inspectors have the authority to fine you up to $70,000 on the spot for non-compliance?
Do You Know:
- What you will do if an OSHA inspector visits your office unannounced?
- Your rights?
- The fundamentals of employee training?
- How to keep adequate and accurate records?
- Are you aware of exposure determinations?
OSHA Compliance Program
Everything a medical or dental practice needs for easy, stress-free OSHA compliance. See reverse for product details.
Online Training Courses
For OSHA Safety Administrators:
- Administering Your OSHA Program
- Evaluating and Selecting Safety Sharps
- Annual OSHA Retraining – Covers OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogens and Hazard Communications Standards, required for every healthcare employee
- Basic OSHA Training – For employees new to the healthcare industry
- New Employee OSHA Orientation – For those who have had previous OSHA training, but are new to the facility
- Preventing Workplace Violence in Ambulatory Medical and Dental Facilities – To help employees prevent violent behavior in others and to respond to violent situations
- Fire Safety – For annual employee training, covers fire extinguishing (A.R.A.C.E., P.A.S.S.) and building evacuation
- Ergonomics for Ambulatory Medical And Dental Facilities – Identifies the most common ergonomic stressors (i.e. back/neck; eye strain; Carpal Tunnel Syndrome; computer work stations; lifting/moving patients) and demonstrates techniques to avoid injury
- Respiratory Infection Control: Influenza and TB
Three cost-effective turnkey programs to guarantee medical OSHA compliance for every medical and dental office.
|Products & Services
|OSHA Safety Program Manual
Policies and procedures for all OSHA regulations that apply to medical practices organized under 12 tabbed sections, copies of the regulations, forms and a CD-ROM to customize them into MS Word, OSHA-compliance checklist and more.
|Bloodborne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan
The basis of your facility’s OSHA compliance plan, including safety sharps requirements included in Manual above.
|Material Safety Data Sheets Binder
With a master hazardous substance list and A-Z alphabetized tabs.
|OSHA Compliance Checklist for facility self-audit
|OSHA Annual Retraining DVD
|1 Year Subscription to OSHA Watch Newsletter
To keep your OSHA Manual up-to-date
|The HELP Book: Healthcare Emergency & Lifesaving Plan
|Access to Toll-Free Technical Assistance
|Access to Online (computer-based) Training *
See a comprehensive list of courses on reverse
|On-Site Mock OSHA Inspection
Conducted by a Quality America OSHA expert
|On-Site OSHA Annual Retraining
Conducted by Quality America OSHA expert
* Computer-based training for up to 500 employees. Pricing will vary for organizations with 500 or more employees.
** For GOLD level subscribers, select one online training course all employees will take, a new course may be selected each year.
*** In lieu of the on-site inspection and retraining, PLATINUM level subscribers may select 5 online training courses per year for their employees. If online training is desired in addition to on-site inspection and retraining, please call for pricing.